Sunday 16 April 2017

Back from Japan

Since it's been a little more than a week since my return from the land of the rising sun, I thought it's high time to get back to my various projects.

But first I feel I should share some choice photos from the trip, most of them related to mecha:





While these probably won't feature in any games due to their towering size, I thought I'd share them anyway for any mecha fans out there:




On the hobby side of things I have soon finished up the pieces for tile 7 of the new terrain board. Tile 6 has now got a few more structures, more than I can fit on the tile I'm pretty sure. But they'll come in handy somewhere! 
 I have started to pick out some minis to be the fighting units for some new formations for my USS and NIJA factions, since you help but be inspired to play with more mecha after a visit to their homeland ;)

While away I also picked up a few 1/100 scale Frame Arms mecha, that I hope to use with Mekton Z to stage some deathmatches and team battles in a similar fashion to the Solaris 7 games from Battletech or Battling from VOTOMS. More on that, and some pics of the stars of the show in a post to come.

That's all for now, Til next time!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff. I'd so love to go to Japan myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a country like no other. I can't recommend going there enough!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful blossoms, I take it you had a great time Alexander?

    ReplyDelete